Thursday 1 November 2012

 Bye October, hello November! Please give me something to remember.

Hello there. It’s November, which is strange, because it feels like December to me. The weather in Melbourne is so hot right now. I guess global warming has done their job too well these days. I wonder how this climate change going to keep changing 'til it eventually breaks. Anyways, did you guys have a good Halloween? Well, sadly I didn't. I just had a pretty lame Halloween Day at school where I dressed up as Mario in Mario Bros (No pictures needed. I wasn't really wearing a costume). But to be honest, October has been the best month of 2012 so far. It has always been the best month for me because of the birthdays, my birthday! Although I still have no special plans for November, the one thing I know for sure is that I'm going to be focusing on study since I have exams coming up next week. I really have to work hard, disappointing my parents is the last thing I want. I’m looking forward to new things this November. Just wishing for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment