Thursday 10 November 2016

Thoughts on soulmates

People always ask me, “do you believe in soulmates?” My answer? I have to. After every person who left after saying they’d stay, after every unanswered text and sleepless night, I have to believe that all of that was leading up to something better. I have to believe that I’m supposed to wait for the person who’s been waiting for me too. So yes, I believe in soulmates. I believe that there’s someone that will make me realize why it never worked with anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. But you have to now. The real one not come to fast as you wish. And not try to be broke you up. Protecting you. Never touch you. And do the best love your family. Especially for some... One... Remember. What are you have now.. Is not mean it's for always.

    ReplyDelete