Monday 25 February 2013

Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil Review

Last Saturday my manager at my part time job came up to me and said that I look much better in straight hair. I told her that my hair will be damage and fall out if i did so. She then recommended me this miraculous oil. I was curious so after work I went to buy this straight away at coles supermarket. It cost me $11.95 AUD. When I arrived home, I took shower, let my hair dry and then use this oil. I really love the smell of this oil and as I put it on, the softness are incredible, no tangle which is easier to style my hair, my hair also looks shiny.  I use this everyday since I bought it. I use it before styling or before I straighten my hair (you can also use it after straighten your hair, whatever you like). Miraculous oil makes a lot easier to style hair. To apply this, just use a small amount or as much as needed for your hair type. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for reading it. Have a nice day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment